- Language Arts 10
- Science 10
- Mathematics 10 (based on the course you choose)
- Social Studies 11 or 12 (based on the course you choose)
- Language Arts 12 (based on the course you choose)
Exam results are blended with the classroom mark to generate the final course mark.
- Grade 10 and 11 exams count for 20% of the final mark
- Grade 12 exams count for 40% and classroom work counts for 60% of the final mark. Only the Language Arts 12 exam is mandatory, all other grade 12 exams are optional.
Post Secondary requirements may require Grade 12 exam scores for entrance. Writing Grade 12 exams also means you could qualify to win provincial scholarships.
Further information on-line: